AT VIVO RESORTS
We are delighted to welcome you to Vivo Resorts. We have saved you a front-row seat for sunshine, sparkling waves, and ocean breezes on the Oaxacan coast.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and associates are paramount. As part of our ongoing commitment to you, we have implemented enhanced standards of care and cleanliness to ensure a safe and comfortable stay with us. Below, we’ve outlined some changes you may anticipate during your stay. Thank you for choosing Vivo for your special getaway.
GENERAL DETAIL CLEANING
The entire resort has been thoroughly sanitized with products certified by the EPA and CDC.
TAKE-OUT AND DELIVERY
Room Service is available.
HIGH TOUCH OBJECTS
High-touch surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with best-in-class Ecolab cleaning agents.
OUR SAFETY PROCEDURES
- The resort has developed enhanced standards, training, and protocols resort-wide in partnership with cleaning industry expert Ecolab.
- Hand sanitization stations are located throughout the property. Hand sanitizer, disposable masks, and gloves will be available by request.
- All associates have undergone extensive health and safety training related to our enhanced standards of care promise.
- At this time, the Kids Club remains closed.
- The Tienda (General Store) will limit guest access to allow for proper distancing. All persons must wear a mask when entering.
FROM THE AMERICAN HOTEL & LODGING ASSOCIATION
This industry-wide initiative was developed under the guidance of its Advisory Council, comprised of industry leaders representing all segments of the hotel industry, and in conjunction with Secretaría Federal de Salud, Servicios de Salud del Estado de Oaxaca, and public health experts to advance best practices for protecting against the coronavirus.
*Please contact the Guest Services team if you have any questions. All adapted offerings and standards of care are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and applicable governmental authorities.