In her June 2019 Travel Daily News Vivo article, writer Vicky Karantzavelou wrote that Vivo Resorts & Residences in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico, “continues expanding with new property offerings.”
Vivo Resorts Oaxacan Beachfront Living is a private, gated, ocean front luxury condo complex just 15 minutes outside of Puerto Escondido, on the Pacific side of southern Mexico.
According to the Travel Daily News Vivo article, here is what is currently available at Vivo Resorts:
Marino Residences – Construction of the 31-unit complex is well underway offering 1-bedroom condos (starting at 933 sq. ft) and 2-bedroom units (starting at 1083 sq. ft). Marino is nearly 90% sold out and once completed it will also include a spacious pool and swim-up bar.
Nautico Residences – All 28 luxury condos are beach front units and the entire complex is now 70% sold out! Nautico features 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom condo units on Palmarito Beach with a starting price of $339,900 USD.
Laguna Residences – (Sold Out) Opened its doors in March with 20 new residences.
Botanica Residences – (Sold out) This low-rise condo complex is set in lush courtyard gardens and features tropical condo living with its own pool!
Vivo condominiums are for sale and private owners of select condo units can also earn potential rental income through Vivo’s well-managed vacation rental program, which can be booked through Vivo Vacations.
Fronted by a 12-mile stretch of pristine sandy beaches, upon completion the Vivo Resorts master plan will be comprised of 600 luxury condo units and 114 home sites for private villas. The complex will also include the newly completed Vivo Clubhouse and retail esplanade (slated for future development).
Here are some additional details that are part of the Vivo Resorts master plan:
- Beach front infinity pool – with swim-up bar (Completed)
- 114 Custom Private Villa-Style Homes – (12 completed as of this writing) with member access to all amenities at Vivo Resorts.
- 6 Beach Front Condominium Towers – these 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom luxury condos with Pacific Ocean views are now completed and sold out!
- Vivo Clubhouse – the centrepiece of the complex with restaurant, lounge, spa, fitness centre, Yoga studio, business centre, library, kids club, general store, and event space.
- Other Amenities – 2 tennis courts, pickleball courts, sports field, and BBQ pavilion.
- Village Shops – conceived as a pedestrian retail esplanade with a variety of retail stores (future development).
About Travel Daily News
Co-founded in 1999 by Theodore Koumelis and Vicky Karantzavelou, Travel Daily News has grown to be “the” daily travel and tourism news portal for travel professionals and the international travel market.
You can read Vicky Karantzavelou’s entire Travel Daily News article on Vivo Resorts in the PDF file entitled, “Vivo Resorts & Residences Continues to Grow with New Laguna, Marino, Nautico and Botanica Buildings.”
Contact Vivo Resorts
To learn more about Marino Residences or Nautico Residences at Vivo Resorts in Puerto Escondido Mexico, please send us an email or call Vivo Resorts toll-free from the USA or Canada at 1-888-236-2876.
Check out Vivo Resorts & Residences on Social Media!