Start With What You Want to Do
When dreams of a Mexico lifestyle include thoughts of purchasing a new home, you may be inclined to start researching floor plans and finishing styles. We’ll argue however, that it shouldn’t be the first step in your research.
Instead, start with an honest self assessment:
- Why you are looking for a new home?
- What do you envision as your ideal Mexico lifestyle?
- What you would like to do once you are here?
Then ask yourself this question, “What does an ideal day, week and month look like for me?”
Consider what will invigorate you after the honeymoon stage of purchasing a new home is over. You also need an open mind to the possibility your current reality may not be a complete reflection of everything that is important to you.
What inspires you to jump out of bed in the morning, provides peace of mind and a thirst to soak up the day?
Then take a look at Vivo Resorts Oaxacan Beachfront Living
in Puerto Escondido, on the Emerald Coast of Mexico!
Research Puerto Escondido and Oaxaca
Explore Puerto Escondido on our website and discover why developer and CEO, Cary Mullen, chose this beautiful surfing community on the Pacific Coast of Southern Mexico as the location for his new beachfront resort development. Watch the video below to get a feel for how Vivo homeowners are living in Oaxaca. It will help you build a list of questions in preparation for when you talk to your Vivo Resorts Real Estate Advisor.
Experience Oaxacan Living
Take a Discovery Tour and let Jesus introduce you to Vivo Resorts and what your Mexico lifestyle will be like in Oaxaca.
Get to Know Vivo Resort Homeowners
History – In 2009 Vivo Resorts sold it’s first residence on a vision and passion for healthier, happier, more engaged living. Now, 10 years later, there is a thriving community of over 200 Vivo Resort homeowners paving the way and inviting you to join them in Oaxacan Beachfront Living.
All it takes is a visit to the pool and you might just meet:
- Paul and Maureen, who paddle board on the local lagoon a couple times a week.
- Margie, who teaches English to children in the neighbouring community of Chila.
- Suzanne, and P.J., who are planning a day-trip to explore the lagoons in Chacahua.
- Mike O, who might just give you the name of his favorite captain for chartering a fishing boat.
- Claudia, who typically starts her day with a yoga or fitness class before meeting up with friends for an afternoon game of Majhong (don’t worry if you’ve never heard of it, she can teach you how to play).
Vivo Resorts offers an exceptional Mexico lifestyle choice. Vivo’s welcoming community combined with Oaxaca’s diverse topography, consistently year-round beautiful weather, ancient cultures, and rich local cuisine add layers of depth beyond your stereotypical beachfront resort.
When you find yourself wanting to come back again and again…then it will be a good time to explore the floor plan and finishing style of your very own Mexico condominium at Vivo Resorts Oaxacan Beachfront Living!
Contact Vivo Resorts
To learn more about Puerto Escondido on the Emerald Coast of Oaxaca, or about Vivo Resorts Oaxacan Beachfront Living, please call us at 1-888-236-2876 (toll-free from the USA or Canada).
Learn more about Vivo Resorts, beachfront living, and our incredible Mexico lifestyle on our social media channels!