PUERTO ESCONDIDO MEXICO – A LIFESTYLE CHOICE
Vivo Resorts founder and president Cary Mullen originally envisioned a lifestyle community where three generations could stay and play together. That vision has been realized, as Vivo residences often become hubs for family, friends, associates and clients.
This is more than a real estate development with beachfront homes in Mexico; it is an environment and a resource to celebrate the most important moments of your life with the people you love. Call 1-844-777-8486 or contact us online to find out more!
Typical Vivo owners include people who are:
• Friendly and unpretentious
• Looking to escape the hectic life and/or winter
• Excited at the prospect of an unspoiled destination
• Ready to explore and embrace a different culture
• Attracted to the benefits of residency and friendship with neighbours and staff
The Vivo community is mostly Canadian & American, and includes many entrepreneurs, professionals, and small and large business owners. See our Owner Experiences page for testimonials.
Science has begun to figure out what we have long known by instinct — the sea air, warm sunshine and rhythm of the ocean improve both body and mind.
Organic, fresh, and local are three words that define local cuisine. In North America we pay more for food described this way, but in Puerto Escondido, Mexico, local is the norm (and typically the less expensive option).
You will have many choices for all levels of health care, including western medical practitioners and Oaxacan natural healing remedies. The regional hospital is new, completed in 2010, and English speaking Doctors, Dentists, Chiropractors, and Massage Therapists are readily available in town.
Relax. Socialize. Dine. Shop. Exercise. The 53,000 square foot Clubhouse is the heart of the resort.
- Ernesto’s farm-to-table restaurant – come together with family and friends to experience fresh and authentic Oaxacan cuisine.
- Senses Spa by Elaina – rejuvenate your body and mind in the tropical gardens of Senses Spa. Offering the professional spa services you’d expect, plus a meditation zone, juice bar & lounge and traditional Oaxacan sweat lodge.
- Oceanview Fitness – overlooking the pools and ocean, the fitness centre at Vivo occupies a prime area within the Clubhouse Building. An engaging and energizing space that will keep you motivated to push harder and be healthier.
- Mezcalina’s – the sports lounge – enjoy cocktails and the friendly atmosphere, here is where we come together to ‘catch the game’.
- Vivo Kid’s Club – our young guests will make friends and have fun with the activities and games available in the Kids Club.
- The Grand Palapa event space
- General Store
- Business Centre & Learning Library
Additional Vivo Resorts amenities will include:
- Tennis & Pickleball Courts
- Multi-purpose sports field
- BBQ pavilion
Buying a beachfront condo or private villa in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, Mexico, is a lifestyle choice that includes community, health and all the amenities you could ever need. See also our Vivo Master Plan page for more site information.